- We aim to deliver your goods within 2 - 5 working days providing that they are in stock. If an item is out of stock, or there is a problem with delivery we will notify you of an approximate delivery date and give you the option to proceed with the order or cancel.
- Delivery charges are included in the price for the following postcodes: DE1, DE11, DE12, DE13, DE14, DE15, DE21, DE22, DE23, DE24, DE3, DE5, DE55, DE56, DE6, DE65, DE7, DE72, DE73, DE74, DE75, LE11, LE65, LE67, NG10, NG16, NG6, NG7, NG9, ST14. A small delivery charge may be applied if outside these postcodes. Please call to discuss your order if your delivery post code is not listed here.
- Goods must be signed for on delivery. Please do not sign for goods that appear to be damaged, send them back with the carrier. If the goods are damaged we must be notified within 24 hours.
- If you are not going to be in at the delivery address you can have your goods delivered to your place of work or neighbours etc.
- Should you wish to return products purchased online, you must notify us by telephone or in writing within seven days of the receipt of your goods. We accept returns of all items only if they are returned within 30 days of delivery. You can either arrange to return the goods yourself at your own cost or you may ask us to arrange to collect the goods on your behalf. You will be charged £40.00 for this service and this will be deducted from your refund. Goods must be returned to us in the same condition they were in at the time of delivery and in their original packaging. Items which are not adequately packaged at time of collection may not be collected and a charge of £40.00 may be imposed to cover cost of failed collection. Refunds of the goods less the delivery charge will be issued within 30 days of receipt of goods and after we have inspected them for damage.
- If the goods we have delivered are incorrect, we will organise collection and we will replace the item free of charge as soon as possible.
- If the goods are damaged; we will arrange collection and we will replace the item free of charge as soon as possible. We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if items are returned damaged.
- Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses which have been opened and slept on cannot be returned. If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it.
- We will not accept the return of any item which has undergone any assembly by the purchaser. All items returned to us must be in the original packaging and returned in same condition as it was delivered.